Meet the world’s first integration
engine built entirely on Salesforce®
We created actionHub so you could have all the benefits of flexible integration without the hassle, expense, and complexity of custom code. We built it entirely on Salesforce platform so your data never needs to leave the world’s most trusted, secure, and reliable cloud. With actionHub, you can stand up a reliable and elegant integration in minutes or hours instead of days or weeks. It’s that simple.
Flexible Integration Without the Hassle
Built entirely on Salesforce so you can leverage your existing skills and resources. No on-premises software and infrastructure to support and maintain. No bloated third-party middleware platform.
Integrations are configured using the simple rule builder, which provides drop-down lists of objects and fields for most systems and simple mapping and transformation tools. No custom code, scripting, or specialized training is required to create or manage integrations.
Accelerate your integration project via a host of pre-built connectors. Out-of-the-box connectors include integrations for enterprise applications such as Service Cloud, Remedyforce, JIRA, Splunk, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, and more.
Build a competitive advantage by replacing old-school nightly batch feeds or manual work with real-time integration. Connect different business teams that use different apps but share processes, implement eBonding to hold vendors/service providers more accountable, or improve customer satisfaction with faster shipments by connecting sales with ERP or procurement.
Your data remains safe within the world’s most trusted cloud. No data leaves your Salesforce org except when being transmitted securely to/from your other enterprise systems as configured. Your data is never sent to or through 3rd party middleware servers with less rigorous security standards or certifications.
In the event that an external system is unavailable for some reason, rules may be configured to automatically queue and retry integration events when the system is online again. Additionally, a flexible REST adapter will connect with a wide variety of systems and there is an SDK available if you need the flexibility to build your own functions or adapters for homegrown systems.
No code. No bloated middleware. Integration made easy.
The Age-Old Integration Challenge
In recent years, we noticed that customers kept coming to us with the same pain points around integration. Despite the different integration options available, they were not able to respond quickly to changing business needs. Here’s why.
- Custom integration solutions are expensive, time-consuming to support, and often lack basic error recovery features. Even simple modifications require a lot of time and money.
- Fancy middleware platforms designed to do everything for everyone are not delivering on the promise to make this easier. They have proprietary scripting languages and so many bells and whistles that specialized training or resources are needed.
- Organizations without big budgets are either out of luck or stuck with a one size fits all integration. Often marketed as “recipes” or things that snap, zip, or pop together, the firms selling them are peddling hundreds of integrations right out of the box. In reality, they are cookie-cutter solutions which lack the flexibility to do the job right. In the real world, businesses are unique and so are their integrations.
90% of the time, successful integration is about getting two systems to talk and doing some basic mapping or translation of the data so things line up on both sides. We designed actionHub to make it easy to do that with minimal effort and complexity. Integration made easy. No code. No middleware.
Integrate Salesforce with anything.
No code. No bloated middleware.
- actionHub is an integration solution built on the Salesforce platform. It makes it easy to automatically move data between applications in real time. By eliminating redundant manual data entry, actionHub orchestrates data movement so your people have the right information in the right tool at the right time.
- actionHub enables seamless integration for cloud-centric and hybrid enterprise application environments. actionHub’s pre-built connectors quickly integrate leading enterprise applications. You can use our standard REST adapter to integrate with most systems without a special connector. Most importantly, the integrations can be configured for your unique business needs.
- actionHub enables you to establish simple integration rules. Each rule defines conditions (when to send data) and actions (what to do with that data). Each action defines a target (where to send) and mappings (what to send). When mapping data which may not be an exact match, actionHub provides tools to perform basic transformation.
- Once you define the rules, actionHub takes care of everything else so you can spend your time doing the work you love.
actionHub includes a host of pre-built connectors to accelerate your integration project. Whether it’s establishing eBonding capabilities, enhancing your Salesforce investment by integrating with backend systems, or extending the leverage of your AppExchange apps, actionHub’s “out of the box” connectors get your integration project “out of the gate” quickly, without writing new code or struggling with bloated middleware.
Effective, affordable integration means better communication and collaboration between business teams, lower operational costs, and better results for your employees and your customers. With actionHub, you can:
- Eliminate manual data entry and costly errors
- Improve communication between teams using different applications
- Integrate with customer solutions to improve customer experience
- Reduce operational cost
- Build a competitive advantage by replacing old-school nightly batch feeds or manual work with real-time integration
- Strengthen partner relationships and accountability with eBonding
What actionHub users say
“actionHub allowed us to integrate our SCOM environment with our Remedyforce environment so that all relevant alerts in SCOM auto-generate IT service tickets within Remedyforce. This has eliminated a lot of manual processes that were previously conducted by my team and allowed our support team to be more proactive rather than reactive."Faiz Merchant IT Infrastructure and Delivery Manager, Cadillac Fairview
“The addition of eBonding is a valuable addition to Continuant’s managed services portfolio, specifically for our enterprise customers, and actionHub is the enabler. We’re really excited to bring this capability to our customers because it makes us an extension of their staff and allows us to bring their information seamlessly into our call centers, eliminating the possibility of errors.”Gasper Gulotta Chief Operating Officer, Continuant
“The most significant area of work affected by our Remedyforce-SCOM integration is with our service desk team. They don’t have to enter things manually anymore because it is all automatically done through actionHub. It’s really completely automated our whole system, which has really yielded probably hundreds of man-hours, and eliminated human error.”Geoff Ball DBA and SCOM Administrator, Cadillac Fairview
"We have implemented actionHub in our Remedyforce environment and have been able to automate new employee onboarding, exiting employee process, as well as granting permissions to resources and activating services – things we used to have to do manually. We are excited and creating a list of more things to automate. Any issues or questions we have are handled quickly. actionHub is saving us time and money!"Sheri Hartman IT, Washington State Dept. of Agriculture